MOTOR INSURANCE COMPANY IN OMAN
There are many unexpected turns in life.
The policy covers loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by:-
Fortuitous accident, collision or overturning
Fire or external explosion or self-igniting or lightening
Burglary or Theft
Intentional Act by any Third Party
Comprehensive policy also covers Third Party Liability, which includes:-
- Death or any bodily injury sustained by any person including the passengers of the vehicle
- Damage to things and property outside the vehicles, except those owned by the Insured or the driver of the vehicle or their family members
For Fleet customers we can offer special covers as per customers specific requirement at very competitive terms.
The incredible benefits that make the Motor Insurance Policy a smart choice:
- Direct In-house claims settlement. No Third-Party Administrator involved.
- Simple procedures, easy documentation and great affordability.
- Hassle free claim process.
- Timely claim settlement service.
- Professional advice and service from experienced service staff.
For the most delightful ride go for Comprehensive Motor Insurance
With the ever-increasing number of road accidents with or without your mistake makes driving very stressing. Comprehensive motor insurance provides wide coverage, and it covers loss or damage to the vehicle insured from the following reasons:
- Overturning, collision, or fortuitous accident
- Fire or external explosion due to lightening or self-igniting
- Natural disaster
- Intentional act by any third party.
Third-Party Liability includes death or any bodily injury sustained by any person, including the passengers of the vehicle damage to things or properties outside the vehicles with an exception to the property owned by the Insured or the driver of the vehicle or their family members.
How to get vehicle insurance renewal in Oman done?
Being a motor insurance holder one clearly understands the benefit and relaxed feeling that it gives. Therefore, if the insurance is expiring, it becomes important that vehicle insurance is renewed. As the time of renewal arise; offers start coming, therefore, selecting the best offer becomes a daunting task. There are several factors that one needs to consider before renewing the contract.
Before selecting the renewed policy, it is important to consider the Insured Declared Value (IDV). For a new car, the IDV is decided by the manufacturer’s listed price. As the car is out of the showroom, the IDV starts to reduce. The value of the car depreciates from 5% in the first six months to 50% in the first five years. Thus on the basis of IDV, the premium is calculated.